IKP Nord environment policy
Water is one of natures best solvents and dissolves substances from both the air and the ground. When untreated water is used in plants and factories, it often leads to coating and corrosion in the system. We at IKP Nord have knowledge about the effects the water has on the system BEFORE, UNDER and AFTER the process.
We focus on the environment through constant trainging of our staff, coverage of laws and restrictions in our field of work and our environmental goals. Our environmental goals are customized to suite the customers process, optimizing it and enable a long and environmental friendly perspective. IKP Nord are certified according to ISO 14001 standards. Download the certificate as a PDF
- To strive for - in cooperation with our suppliers and other parties be able to offer alternative products and packaging with less environmental impact to our customers.
- Allways keeping ourselves updated and follow the environmental laws relevant to our field of work.
- Inform our suppliers and intressed parties about our environmental policy and where to find it.
- To constantly try to improve ourselves according to our determind environmental goals.
- Continuously add to our competens regarding our products environmental effects.
Mats Åhlund, CEO at IKP Nord